Speaking in public is never easy. There are so many variables to account for such as having the right speech, looking formidable and making sure you say the right thing. The Public Speaking Workshop is designed to help participants learn how to speak out both professionally and inspirationally. They will be filled with confidence and pride for what they are talking about and how they are presented. Participants will be better prepared for speaking in public as well as better equipped with the skills necessary to be heard with confidence and inspiration. If you want a message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. Send your message out today!
In our Public Speaking Workshop you will learn to:
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety and the fear of public speaking
- Understand how Public Speaking skills affect audience persuasion
- Determine audience attitudes and requirements during a presentation
- Enhance personal voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency
- Enhance personal body language, eye contact, and gesturing
- Deal with question and answer sessions on technical and non-technical topics
- Overcome stress and anxiety that can accompany a presentation
- Project control and confidence through effective communication skills
- Eliminate negative or distracting mannerisms
- Structure an energy company presentation to gain maximum effect
- Implement persuasive oral communication techniques
- Utilize visual aids and multimedia to reinforce their message
- Build an action plan to enhance personal image via Public Speaking Skills
- Handle difficult audience questions.