This course is specifically designed for supervisors, team leaders, department heads, managers, trainers, human resource professionals - every one who must hire, train and manage fellow employees. This workshop takes you through a proven four-phase training model to equip you with a strong foundation of basic training skills. After completing the workshop, you'll be able to decide confidently who, what, when, where, why, and how to hire, train & manage employees..
Learn how to:
- Effective Hiring process.
- Assess current levels of employee knowledge, skills, and performance
- Determine training objectives
- Identify and evaluate internal and external training resources
- Employ a variety of teaching methods and media
- Design and deliver effective training programs that address the real needs of your organization
- Measure the results of your training program
- How to manage & coach employees.
Course Objective: Develop basic HR management skills to assess, hire, train, manage and coach employees.