||Effective Business Communication
- What is Communication?
- Communication challenges
- Principles of motivation
- Motivation techniques to use with your team
- Factors affecting motivation
- Styles of Communication
- Tools for effective Communication
- Listening (Obstacles to listening, Emotional filters, Establishing rapport, Exercises for developing listening skills)
- Speaking (Obstacles to effective speaking, Speaking with authenticity,
Speak fluently and confidently even under stress, Exercises for developing speaking skills)
- Interviewing (Types of Interviews, Preparing for the Interview,
Types of Questions, Authentic Speaking and Listening)
- Meetings (Handle difficult meetings sensitively and constructively, Types of meetings, Organizing meetings, Setting up expectations, Tips and Techniques)
- Performance Management
- Effective performance management
- Leaders' responsibilities for evaluating, reprimanding, and counseling staff
- Preparing for performance management discussions
- Conducting performance management discussions
- Evaluating performance expectations objectively
- Reprimanding and counseling sessions
|Available Formats for Employees and Managers
At our training centre in downtown Toronto.
Full Time : 1 weeks (6 Hrs/day - 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM with one hour lunch break) weeknights/weekends
Cost : $3,999.00 + HST
Part Time : 2 weeks (3 Hrs/day - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM to 4 PM) weeknights/weekends
We offer a 10% discount for each additional participant
|Please click here to register online or for more information contact us
Pay ment Options:
Pay online through the secure online pay pal link provided.
Individuals wishing to pay thru Visa/Mastercard/Amex can call us at 647-430-7478
For organizations wishing to pay thru a company cheque, please request an Invoice and mail a cheque pay able to " Key 2Careers" and send to: 920 Yonge Str, Suite 802, Toronto, Ont. M4W3C7.